Tablet smaller than galaxy tab 7 but bigger than a GS4?

krauster

May 21, 2013
Visit site
I have GS4 and Nexus 7. I wish there was a tablet somewhere in between the two sizes. The Note is 5.7" and almost gets there but it is a phone and I just want a tablet in that in between size for holding while watching videos. The Nexus 7 is too much of stretch for my hand and the GS4 is a little too small for watching tutorials (watching a lot tech videos with screen shots).

krauster

May 21, 2013
Visit site
Wow. That would be perfect for my tablet needs but I don't need a phone right now. - Might try it when my GS4 contract expires spring of next year. Are there any tablets (not necessarily Samsung) out there about that size? I haven't found one.

Benjamin_NYC

Banned
May 15, 2014
Visit site
What's the difference? Just get a 6 inch phone and don't use/activate the phone portion of your device/service.

Posted via the Android Central App

krauster

May 21, 2013
Visit site
What's the difference? Just get a 6 inch phone and don't use/activate the phone portion of your device/service.

Yes, that's possible. the link for the Mega2 provided in this thread shows a price of about $425. It'd be nice to find a small tablet in the $200 range. But maybe there isn't really anything like that.

Benjamin_NYC

Banned
May 15, 2014
Visit site
Have you searched amazon for "6 inch tablet"? There seems to be several cheaper ones. No idea if they're any good.

Posted via the Android Central App