Apps uninstalled alone

Mangkudun Sati

Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Apart from many issues that I have since last android updates like all running slowlly,lag in everything,some days rebooting alone and many more now this thing
some apps I find it uninstalled and must install again and maybe some day later again they are uninstalled again
When many issues stated I made a factory reset two times as worked at firts better but after a couple of days same problems again
I also put to 0x in developer options all duration scales and enable force GPU rendering,enable 4X MSAA and enable disable hardware overlay and limit all background processess to 4 as I read somewhere and all these worked for a few hours or day but same problems again after a day
I am thinking of send it to SAT of samsung but they said they will check as still garantee 1 year more and if it's just software problems they will have to charge me
what could I try more?thanks vety much

Posted via the Android Central App

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Are you installing the apps, by any chance, on the SD card? Sometimes, if the SD Card is faulty and it unmounts itself (I've seen this A LOT with Samsung Devices) the apps there will 'disappear' from your device because, well, they do, when the SD card is unmounted.

Mangkudun Sati

Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Yes you are right the apps that disappear are installed in the sd card and disappear when the phone reboots
Thanks so much

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci