I have a GS4. I asked on a more related forum but I don't know which forum to use - any suggestions?

I have been using Google Now mostly just because it is really easy to launch the Google Now app in the morning while I am having breakfast and check to see how long my commute to work is going to be. Same for going home in the evening. The traffic card is the first card and very prominent when I launch Google Now.

About a week ago the card stopped showing up. I still have my work and home address listed in Places in the Google Now app accessed by the little wand in the bottom right corner. I am also have been asking google now to give me commute times every morning and evening, thinking I might need to teach it something. I have turned Google Now on and off in the Settings page. Nothing is bringing back the traffic card. Any ideas? Also if anyone knows of a google now oriented site I might try asking (and reading) there.
    Steve
    10-09-2014 11:01 PM
    I am not sure myself. I have noticed the traffic card becoming less and less frequent myself.
    10-09-2014 11:07 PM
    Hi,

I have similar problem. I used to have the card in my HTC M8, but out of a sudden the card is no longer showing. I think i have all the settings correct, home and office addresses set up, location set to high accuracy. Even option to show traffic in the magic wand is not there too.
    10-12-2014 02:19 PM
    I've never seen a specific option in Google Now for showing traffic. In the Customize Google Now (entered through the wand) section for me there is Sports, Stocks, Places, TV&Video and Everything Else. In the Places section I have a Work and Home address entered with my correct locations. But I don't really see anything specific to turn on for traffic.

At this point I realize I should be searching for the best forum, whether on this Androidcentral site or somewhere else, to ask Google Now specific questions. Does anyone have any favorite forums just for Google Now?
    10-12-2014 02:44 PM
    I've been going nuts about this same problem for a little over a week now. My commute cards are completely gone, not to mention when I search for an address either using Chrome on PC or my N5 the address nothing is showing up there about the travel time to those places. It's starting to **** me off.
    10-16-2014 08:53 AM
    Me too, no cards for at least a few days
    10-16-2014 05:39 PM
    Same thing here....traffic card is gone. I had this happen a few weeks ago and then it reappeared for a few days and now it is gone again. I really use this each morning and each evening with all the road construction in my area...has been a real saver.
    10-20-2014 04:36 PM