Battery drain?

Labhras

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
Hi all, I find myself with what I think is a battery drain problem. Pointing out that the battery is almost new, bought it around 3-4 months ago.
I have sync turned off, bluetooth and all other gestures and such turned off, I use it mainly on wifi with data off, and power saving is always enabled.
No matter this, I disconnect it from the charger around 8am and by noon I'm already in need to charge it to go through the rest of the day. Oh, and the charging time went from one hour to two.
I disinstalled Facebook and twitter cause they where shown as battery draining apps, I use DU Battery Saver to optimize and kill apps. I use whatsapp, bbm, make few phone calls, check news online and still, the battery life is awful.
I follow all the "classic" advices on how to save battery life, but it doesn't seem to change anything. Anyone has ideas?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! It would help to see more data. Charge up to 100%, then let it drain to 20-30% with normal usage, without charging in between. Then show us:

1. The main Settings>Battery screen.
2. The fullscreen battery graph screen (which shows Awake time and Cell Signal Strength).
3. The Screen category (to see total Screen On time).
4. The Cell Standby category, if present (to see Time Without Signal).

http://forums.androidcentral.com/am...ide-how-post-screenshots-android-central.html

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy