Friday I my phone was acting up and I was browsing through pictures I had just taken and my phone shut down and I had 70% battery life.

I attempted to power the phone back up and I would get the Samsung Galaxy S4 logo and then the screen would go black.

I thought it was a battery issue, since my phone was 18 months old and I ordered a new one.

I put it in the phone and charged it for about 5 hours and attempted to power it on.

It is still doing the same thing.

I called Samsung and the phone is not under warranty and they were no help!

I called AT&T they tried to sell me on buying a new phone using their next program. What a rip off. Want me to pay 40 for 24 months to get a new phone.

I am at a loss.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

11-03-2014 07:13 PM
    Friday I my phone was acting up and I was browsing through pictures I had just taken and my phone shut down and I had 70% battery life.

I attempted to power the phone back up and I would get the Samsung Galaxy S4 logo and then the screen would go black.

I thought it was a battery issue, since my phone was 18 months old and I ordered a new one.

I put it in the phone and charged it for about 5 hours and attempted to power it on.

It is still doing the same thing.

I called Samsung and the phone is not under warranty and they were no help!

I called AT&T they tried to sell me on buying a new phone using their next program. What a rip off. Want me to pay 40 for 24 months to get a new phone.

I am at a loss.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Well, that looks like the problem with the ROM's I you may need to flash it over your device again, its a dead end now. If you want to flash the ROM you can do it on your own just head over to the sammobile firmware section and get the appropriate stock ROM available for your device download it over to your PC/Laptop. Now head yourself over to the Google and search for the latest version of ODIN and get it downloaded over to your device now all you need to do is flash the stock ROM downloaded over to the device by connecting it with the PC/Laptop with the help of USB.
    11-04-2014 01:15 AM
    Ok. Thanks for the information.

I know the PC is not recognizing the device. Is that going to be an issue?
    11-04-2014 05:24 AM