Why do I keep getting a system UI error message when I turn on my Galaxy S4?

twadepsvita

Nov 17, 2014
Visit site
I keep getting a systemui error message when I turn on my Galaxy S4.

I keep getting the error "Unfortunately, the process com.android.systemui has stopped" whenever I turn on my Galaxy S4, I have tried everything that I can think of, but it won't stop. I have wiped cache and the dalvik cache as well as formatting my phone, but even after the format, it comes up as soon as it gets to the screen for you to set up the new phone. I recently got the 4.4.2 update for OmegaDroid after being on the 4.3 for a while and it worked perfectly at first and because the OmegaDroid website said that you are able to keep all your data if you are upgrading from 4.3, I ended up deleting my nandroid backup I made before the upgrade. This started around 3pm yesterday so I have had the problem for 18 hours now. I noticed it as I went to unlock my phone as I had new messages and it wasn't responding properly, so I decided to reboot it. After the reboot, it went straight to the start screen without showing the lock screen, and before I could load anything I got the error message. After pressing ok, nothing would respond apart from holding the power/lock button to go to turn off the phone as the message kept coming up. I have tried a few things to try and sort it out including making a nandroid backup to my micro SD card then formatting the phone, but like I said, it automatically comes up even after formatting. What can I do to sort this out?

AndroidProf

Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: I keep getting a systemui error message when I turn on my Galaxy S4.

I keep getting the error "Unfortunately, the process com.android.systemui has stopped" whenever I turn on my Galaxy S4, I have tried everything that I can think of, but it won't stop......

Can you try the steps on this link and let me know if you manage to get past the problem.

twadepsvita

Nov 17, 2014
Visit site
Re: I keep getting a systemui error message when I turn on my Galaxy S4.

I have tried to do that but it won't work still. I'm currently trying to use an apk that apparently restarts the SystemUI.