Samsung Galaxy 4- connection problems after 4.4.4. update. Phone consistently pages between data and wifi. I have to select my network and fill in the password, if I enable the Smart network switch which is a new feature on the update then. when signal is not strong knocks me off again and goes to data. It seems the new update has added security and firewalls perhaps? There is no longer an auto login in to the places I have signed in previously. Error messages have been as following: Oops! to access Wi-Fi from this hotspot need to accept terms of use, network disabled because internet connection is slow (this one is because it failed to login to the acceptance site at school) But consistently paging from data to Wi-Fi which is an issue that has only started when i updated to 4.4.4. last week.

So disabling the Smart Switch causes me to have to input the password each time the wifi drops the connection and when it does drop it turns off the wifi switch..
    Having to manually turn on the wifi. enter the correct network and then the password are issues i have not had till this update.
    11-22-2014 06:09 PM
    I had the exact same issue with my Note 3, OS 4.4.4. I reset my AT&T u-verse Pace residential gateway modem (botton on the back, hold in for about 15sec.) that is connected to my wifi router and it fixed the issue.
    12-16-2014 05:05 PM