Hello together,
    I just cracked my galaxy S4 screen. I cannot describe it as slightly cracked, the cracks are multiple lines across the whole screen but it is not severe. I mean the touch is working perfectly normal and nothing is wrong with it. I searched online and I was not able to find an original replacement for the screen. And of course I will not change the whole thing (Screen+digitizer) as its gonna cost too much money and I already have done that once. So can you advice whether it is possible or not to use a tempered glass screen protector over this cracked screen or not.

Thanks.
    11-25-2014 05:31 PM
    It is possible as long as you can't feel any protrusions from the glass (if they're only scratches or internal shatter lines). If you can feel bumps or edges, the tempered glass protector probably won't take very well and might fall off eventually (plus you could scratch it when installing it, making its purpose null). A thin-film protector is also possible, again, as long as there are no protruding edges on your screen.
    Sherif90 likes this.
    11-25-2014 05:38 PM
    Thanks a lot. I believe I have no considerable protrusion except for one just right to the speakers at the top of the phone that I believe it wont be covered by the glass protector.

I appreciate your help.
    11-25-2014 06:11 PM