Sound Isn't Working??

Ri Bhatia

Jan 11, 2015
Visit site
The sound on my Samsung Galaxy S4 goes out sometimes. So no sound will play. Not on calls or videos, those won't even play, or anything. I've tried resetting my phone and it won't work. The thing is. The sound will come back after a few days but it never stays. I'm tired of waiting out just to have it not work. What should I do??

Ri Bhatia

Jan 11, 2015
Visit site
It's still the same issue, it'll show that earphones are plugged in but still no sound for anything comes. Is there any way to fix this hardware problem? I tried resetting again...

Greg Cantrell

Jan 21, 2015
Visit site
It's still the same issue, it'll show that earphones are plugged in but still no sound for anything comes. Is there any way to fix this hardware problem? I tried resetting again...

Im having the same problem with my Droid Ultra. This just happened like a few days ago and it will come on and then go right back off. Did you ever find out how to fix it?

Ri Bhatia

Jan 11, 2015
Visit site
My sound came back on its own and I figured it was back to stay, but after about a week it stopped working again :( I have no idea how to fix this. I'm going to call the people over at Samsung and see what can be done.

nicholas lettermann

Nov 28, 2015
Visit site
I had the same problem. Power down your phone hold your power,volume up and home key until the reboot screen shows if you see blue letters in the top left hand corner that read entering safe mode or something release all the buttons then you'll be brought to a menu us the volume keys to scroll and power to select. Be very careful what you push you could mess up your phone. But all your gonna do is scroll to clear parti whatever cache and then enable cp logging it should fix it atleast it did for me

Archit Mittal

Dec 17, 2015
Visit site
I had the same problem. Power down your phone hold your power,volume up and home key until the reboot screen shows if you see blue letters in the top left hand corner that read entering safe mode or something release all the buttons then you'll be brought to a menu us the volume keys to scroll and power to select. Be very careful what you push you could mess up your phone. But all your gonna do is scroll to clear parti whatever cache and then enable cp logging it should fix it atleast it did for me

I tried this out but it didn't help. It didn't do anything and just stayed at the blank screen I have a 1+one also android 5.1.1 but it doesn't work

Hannah Jain

Feb 1, 2016
Visit site
did you ever figure out how to fix it? I've had this problem with my note 3 for months now. it comes back randomly but never stays more than a day

Mcomer69

Apr 25, 2016
Visit site
The sound on my Samsung Galaxy S4 goes out sometimes. So no sound will play. Not on calls or videos, those won't even play, or anything. I've tried resetting my phone and it won't work. The thing is. The sound will come back after a few days but it never stays. I'm tired of waiting out just to have it not work. What should I do??

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante