I unpaired a Bluetooth speaker device and I restart the mobile.
    If I search now the device it doesn't appear listed. I want to pair it again!
    How can I see it again as 'available' in the 'available list'?
    I tried to scan devices but I can not yet see the device on the list.
    Using another mobile I see that the device is there.

Thnx
    01-12-2015 01:57 PM
    Long press on the power's button on ur bluetooth hf till it light red and blue fast and re pair it

Posted via the Android Central App
    01-12-2015 06:16 PM
    'Power button' 's speaker device is a dimmer. There is also a button to switch on bluetooth ..I press it but there are no led-ligths anywhere on the speaker to be lighted.
    After this I tried to switch on bluetooth on my mobile, unfornately I got same as before (no available devices found).

6 months ago, using another mobile (HTC), I got the same thing but the connection was Wi-Fi instead of Bluetooth.

May be is a this a bug and I have to update android (actually 4.4.2)?
    01-13-2015 10:05 AM
    I think that a good solution for me will be to know where is the file in the OS that set the connetions in order to change it manually.

I search in the phone's memory but I didn't find it.
    Any idea?
    01-13-2015 12:59 PM
    I have the same problem with unpaired devices. They don't show up when I scan for devices. Did you find the issue?
    05-07-2015 08:54 PM
    Hold the Bluetooth button on the speaker until it starts blinking fast then scan the device. It should then show up again
    02-24-2016 03:41 PM
    Hold the Bluetooth button on the speaker until it starts blinking fast then scan the device. It should then show up again
    It won't work on my car because there's no way to reset the Bluetooth
    07-06-2016 07:21 PM
    No luck on this. I unpaired a device (Jumbl remote bluetooth receiver) thinking I would just re-pair the device. I try to pair it as before. I restart the Jumbl hit pairing under Bluetooth on the phone.

Most of the time the device does not appear at all when I rescan for it. Sometimes I do get a Mac address come up in the bluetooth that doesn't want to pair with the phone (HTC M9 under Marshmallow). I tried clearing the bluetooth cache- No soap there. Two other devices remain paired after the cache clearing. Is there a file somewhere to ditch all the Bluetooth settings and start fresh?
    03-15-2017 09:07 AM
    I only registered with Android central to post this reply. I was about to do a factory reset and then found this:

https://www.technobezz.com/fix-andro...ith-bluetooth/

Try solution 6. Worked for me!

Samsung Galaxy S5, Subaru Forester bluetooth.
    05-21-2017 05:29 AM
    hey...I was in this problem...I unpaired my bluetooth headphone once then from that moment I was unable to connect the bluetooth h.p with my phone and was unable to pair...I was frustrated as the h.p was new only used for 3 days...I tried in several system and process. and finally I decided to sell the h.p bt now I fixed it.. its so easy...
    u just need to reset your bluetooth headphone.....and the question is HOW TO DO IT??
    STEPS
    1. First swithced off your bluetooth h.p
    2.then switched on the h.p.. then bluelight will blink.
    bt u don't remove your finger from the switch...u need to press long it until red and blue light simultaneously blink togetherr its simple main point is u have to hold the switch before start and until red blue light apear....1st blue light appear..then blue and red together will appear...then on ur bluetooth from phone and search..this time surely your mobile find the h.p
    12-08-2017 09:45 AM
    >>>It worked!<<<
    Liz paul likes this.
    12-13-2017 09:09 AM