Hi....
    My problem happened suddenly ... i found my phone charges at 1900mA .. i tried to change the charger but even the 0.7ma output charger gives me 1900mA ... i use the original charger and battery and i changed the charger and the battery with now ones but the sames... when i remove the battery for 10 mints .. it charges at 1200mA for short time maybe 5 mints then goes 1900mA and it chrges the battery in less than 40 mints but -_- it drains very quickly ..... what are your opinions ? What is the problem ? How can i overcome it ?

Thanx all ..

Posted via the Android Central App
    01-12-2015 05:12 PM
    Where are you getting this number, the Galaxy Charging Current app? If so, something's miscalibrated. Uninstall the app, Turn the phone off, remove the battery and let the phone sit for a few minutes, replace the battery, turn the phone on and install the app directly from the Play Store.

If you're measuring it with a meter, where? And when's the last time the meter was calibrated against a standard?

It's possible that the battery has an intermittent internal short (a dendrite), but without knowing more, that's just an experienced guess.
    Abdel-Rahman Samak likes this.
    01-12-2015 06:53 PM
    Mine also charges at 1900 mah with original charger, based off gsam battery monitor readings.
    01-12-2015 10:31 PM
    You get this even u use original 0.7A charger?

01-12-2015 11:22 PM
    Mine also charges at 1900 mah with original charger, based off gsam battery monitor readings.
    U get this even u use original 0.7A charger?

01-12-2015 11:24 PM
    Where are you getting this number, the Galaxy Charging Current app? If so, something's miscalibrated. Uninstall the app, Turn the phone off, remove the battery and let the phone sit for a few minutes, replace the battery, turn the phone on and install the app directly from the Play Store.

If you're measuring it with a meter, where? And when's the last time the meter was calibrated against a standard?

It's possible that the battery has an intermittent internal short (a dendrite), but without knowing more, that's just an experienced guess.
    I use the first method .. Let me try and tell you

01-12-2015 11:48 PM

I tried but no changes happend

01-13-2015 07:37 AM