I have multiple email accounts on my S4. As of February 27th if I check my email in the combined inbox only my default email checks for messages. All the other accounts do not sync any longer.

Additionally, I have tried to check each account individually & it is still not downloading any mail. I even switched my default account to another account & that account also did not download any email. I have tried all of the obvious including turning off/turning back on sync. And I know there was mail in the other accounts at the time.

I have had no issues on the server end of the email either.

Has anyone else experienced this or have a fix? I tried a few other tests from other forum posts & those did not work either.
    03-04-2015 08:31 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! It's always helpful to know what exactly you've tried, so that we know not to suggest.

Have you tried removing the email accounts from the Email app, then adding them back again?
    03-04-2015 11:20 AM
    B.Diddy, thank you for the reply. I did not try deleting accounts, but just did delete 1 of them & that account is now working. I will try it out with the others, but seems like they all will start to work again in that case. Is there a reason why this would all of a sudden happen?
    03-04-2015 11:36 AM
    Not sure. I wonder if something might have changed in the email provider's IMAP or POP3 server settings?
    03-04-2015 12:25 PM
    I am the server admin & don't remember anything changing. The default email is on the same server & has worked this whole time. In any case, thanks for the fix. I will keep an eye on it in case it happens again.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    03-04-2015 02:30 PM