How do I retrieve deleted files?

A

AC Question

how to retrieve deleted files

I accidentally deleted my pictures when i opened my music file on my samsug s4. I did'nt think my phone would do this since there were no pictures in the music folder. How do i retrieve them,they were not saved on my sd card. My phone has already updated some applications and they could have bee overwritten.

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Re: how to retrieve deleted files

Hello. Welcome to Android Central.

Are you sure they are not there. I don't know how that could happen.

Have you set Content to Display - All in Gallery?

Do you have a Google + account backing them up, or if you go to Accounts - Google and Picasa / or Photos is enabled to sync, go to your regular Google account, say via Gmail, on a pc and you might see them there.

b5a2fbd3052c0abb45a642579a159aa8.jpg

IronCat21

Mar 15, 2015
Visit site

If you deleted them off your phone, they may be saved to your Samsung account, it's called the Piscarious or something like that.

zkyevolved

May 12, 2010
Visit site

I could be like that guy from South Park. Captain hindsight. Haha. Install one drive. So much space for free. Awesome. I have my pictures and videos upload to one drive every time I'm on Wifi. It uploads hq files, so you won't miss anything. When you get to your PC you can view them there or from your phone. I think it's kind of slow but hey. I got 460gb for free. I'm not complaining about speed.

Matthew Barresi

Mar 30, 2015
Visit site

I'm in a very similar boat to this guy, i deleted some video files that i NEED back for a project I'm working on, is there any program I could run or anything?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech