How can I do remote access to bookmarks?

shagua

Mar 23, 2015
Visit site
Remote access to bookmarks

I have a Samsung S4 and I would like to remove/delete selected bookmarks from my phone using Windows Explorer on my laptop but when accessing my mobile I can’t locate the Internet Browser bookmarks on it. I have tethered my mobile to my laptop and can see the various file folders on my phone and after looking for a browser folder & files I can’t locate them.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: Remote access to bookmarks

I don't think you can, you might have to go directly into the browser and manage your bookmarks from there...

That's one of the reasons I use Chrome instead of the stock browser. It lets you sign into your Google account and keep everything synced with any device. And you can also manage bookmarks and history and even cross-open tabs between devices.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

Agree with SpookDroid--that's the main reason I always prefer using Chrome. The stock Internet browser on Samsung devices syncs its bookmarks with your Samsung account, but I'm not sure if there's some place on the web where you can actually manipulate them.

shagua

Mar 23, 2015
Visit site

Thanks to both SpookDroid & B. Diddy. Not the answer I wanted to hear but it is what it is. Chrome seems to be the preference so I think I'll move to it. Thanks again.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjammmin007