Hi there, I am having a problem with my Samsung Galaxy S4.
    It goes to sleep when I am not using it (of course, that's normal) but when I try to wake it after receiving a notification and sound for a text message by pressing the center button, the blue light won't stop blinking but the phone won't come out of sleep. If I press the power button for a few seconds the phone will vibrate twice. Probably to indicate it is restarting. Because then the screen works and I can do my stuff.

It doesn't happen all the time. Just a few times a day but its annoying. Can anyone help me to fix that, please?
    04-29-2015 08:22 AM
    Hi there, I am having a problem with my Samsung Galaxy S4.
    It goes to sleep when I am not using it (of course, that's normal) but when I try to wake it after receiving a notification and sound for a text message by pressing the center button, the blue light won't stop blinking but the phone won't come out of sleep. If I press the power button for a few seconds the phone will vibrate twice. Probably to indicate it is restarting. Because then the screen works and I can do my stuff.

It doesn't happen all the time. Just a few times a day but its annoying. Can anyone help me to fix that, please?
    try a factory reset and resync of everything. make sure all of your data is backed up first. if that doesn't work it's probably a hardware problem and time to buy a new phone. i would make sure all of your data is backed up with Google and/or Dropbox asap because your phone could fail at any time.

good luck.
    04-29-2015 09:15 AM
    I did the factory reset... we'll see if this happens again soon! Thank you!
    04-29-2015 09:40 PM
    I went to the store and they sent it to the repair center. One week later I got it back and... it still doesn't work! What the heck am I supposed to do, now?
    05-26-2015 09:45 AM