I took my Galaxy 4S into a Sprint store to find out why the battery wouldn't stay charged the rep fiddled with it before telling me they could flash it? I am pretty low tech and apparently I would need to back up photos on a sim card which I didn't want to pay $50-$100 for. Went to work out for an hour and half leaving my phone plugged in the locker room to charge. I came back to some weird error message about do not turn off target downloading. I removed the battery and put it back in and now the screen is black and occasionally vibrates for no apparent reason.
    05-08-2015 09:47 PM
    Have you tryed using a different battery if replaceable? You can backup photos to cloud storage like OneDrive, or Dropbox for free, and also your phone was in download mode for some odd reason. You can bring it to sprint to have them flash it or you could also self flash which I do not recommend. Having Sprint Flash the stock rom will basically get rid of any errors or defects in your device.

Sent from Mr. Mobile Nations using a Verizon Samsung Galaxy S5
    05-08-2015 09:52 PM
    My dropbox was full and for some reason only some of the photos uploaded to photobucket. all stores etc are closed at the moment. I am stranded without my gps feature. It was working well enough prior to the visit to the store just poor battery life. Now it won't work at all. I posted the HELP!!!! question
    05-08-2015 10:03 PM
    Stranded? Do you have Data? If so GPS should work fine. Do you know anyone nearby? Can you trying going into a place with free WiFi and find directions with your GPS from there?

Sent from Mr. Mobile Nations using a Verizon Samsung Galaxy S5
    05-08-2015 11:02 PM