Can I get some help with some battery problems since update?

katkatkaaatx

Dec 9, 2014
Visit site
Battery problems since update

About 7/8 weeks ago I had my S4 updated to 5.0.1 and I like how it runs now, however, I'm having problems with the battery. It drains a lot quicker and this isn't a problem, but what happens is when it reaches between 30-50% my phone will go off, come back on and then drop to somewhere between 1-8%, normally 1% or 2%. It's really annoying when I've charged it fully and it shouldn't be dropping THAT low when it's on 30-50%. It happens quite frequently and I can't think WHY this is happening. Also wondering where all that energy goes because my phone turning off itself and dropping from something like 30% to 2% is huge. Anyone have any ideas? It's really frustrating! :( :mad:
Thanks in advance for any help!

bubbbab

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
Re: Battery problems since update

About 7/8 weeks ago I had my S4 updated to 5.0.1 and I like how it runs now, however, I'm having problems with the battery. It drains a lot quicker and this isn't a problem, but what happens is when it reaches between 30-50% my phone will go off, come back on and then drop to somewhere between 1-8%, normally 1% or 2%. It's really annoying when I've charged it fully and it shouldn't be dropping THAT low when it's on 30-50%. It happens quite frequently and I can't think WHY this is happening. Also wondering where all that energy goes because my phone turning off itself and dropping from something like 30% to 2% is huge. Anyone have any ideas? It's really frustrating! :( :mad:
Thanks in advance for any help!

Interesting. My S4 loses battery faster as you said but it drains incrementally right down to 10% where the system message takes over. Even then the phone stays on. I carry 4 spare Batts so it livable.

Samsung Galaxy S4 And 5.0.1 Switched from Z10 July 26.2014

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463