All it shows is a black screen.
    The strange thing is the tv recognize my brother's galaxy s3 device and even more strange thing is the fact that my s4 works perfectly when it connected to my friend's tv with the same cable and the same mhl adapter.
    I've tried restart the phone while connected or update the version. also tried to turn it on flight mode but nothing happend except black screen when i connect the adapter to the phone (before the connection it says 'no signal' on tv so i guess there is signal but no picture).
    I will love to get help if someone know something about it.
    Thanks.
    05-15-2015 09:22 AM
    All it shows is a black screen.
    The strange thing is the tv recognize my brother's galaxy s3 device and even more strange thing is the fact that my s4 works perfectly when it connected to my friend's tv with the same cable and the same mhl adapter.
    I've tried restart the phone while connected or update the version. also tried to turn it on flight mode but nothing happend except black screen when i connect the adapter to the phone (before the connection it says 'no signal' on tv so i guess there is signal but no picture).
    I will love to get help if someone know something about it.
    Thanks.
    Not sure why this is occurring with your device. Try clearing cache in recovery - power off, hold volume down+home button+power on until recovery loads. Use volume down to select cache and power to accept. Reboot and see if that fixes it.
    05-15-2015 11:03 AM
    It's "volume-up+home button+power", not volume-down.
    05-16-2015 11:43 AM