Why won't my Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 connect to wifi after updating to Lollipop 5.0.1?

A

AC Question

Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 won't connect to wifi after updating to lollipop 5.0.1

I updated the software, 2 days ago when my phone prompted me that there's a new android version. and now it connects to my router but won't connect to the internet (does that make sense?) like it says it connected to my router but I can't open the internet I always get the message that there's no connection. none of my apps or even the basic internet browser can work (they work with mobile data however). I also did a factory reset but still won't work. Tested my router's wifi on my laptop and it's working

ckumzy82

Jul 1, 2016
Visit site
I updated the software, 2 days ago when my phone prompted me that there's a new android version. and now it connects to my router but won't connect to the internet (does that make sense?) like it says it connected to my router but I can't open the internet I always get the message that there's no connection. none of my apps or even the basic internet browser can work (they work with mobile data however). I also did a factory reset but still won't work. Tested my router's wifi on my laptop and it's working

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance