I switched from Verizon to AT&T. My S4 is a Verizon product. It is unlocked so it took the AT&T sim card OK. When someone calls me the phone number display puts a plus (+) sign in front of the number and divides the number sequence in pairs of numbers. If I touch that number to call it back I get a foreign language voice message that basically says that this number cannot be dialed. The phone is also unable to be used as a hotspot since I switched. I'm sure it has something to do with the Verizon software on the phone. Is there anything I can do to make my phone work like it is supposed to?
    05-21-2015 06:29 AM
    I switched from Verizon to AT&T. My S4 is a Verizon product. It is unlocked so it took the AT&T sim card OK. When someone calls me the phone number display puts a plus (+) sign in front of the number and divides the number sequence in pairs of numbers. If I touch that number to call it back I get a foreign language voice message that basically says that this number cannot be dialed. The phone is also unable to be used as a hotspot since I switched. I'm sure it has something to do with the Verizon software on the phone. Is there anything I can do to make my phone work like it is supposed to?
    I have the same problem as well and have not found a solution.
    09-17-2015 02:48 PM