Can I get some help with my Samsung S4 i537?

Jessica Hoover

May 26, 2015
Visit site
samsung s4 i537 HELP HELP

no service menu, wont soft reset, imei is null, wont register a sim card, samsung at best buy tried just updating to the lastest lolipop still didnt fix. how do i fix this problem... ....I have brought the deviceno service menu, wont soft reset, imei is null, wont register a sim card, samsung at best buy tried just updating to the lastest lolipop still didnt fix. how do i fix this problem,.to best buy n the Samsung people updated it to the latest software but the problem was not resolved. What I had done is went to the service menu by *#9090# it shut off my device turned it back on n now all the problems and I have taken it to best buy also to att nobody has a clue how to fix all these issues. I'm am at a loss On how to fix it and out lot of money now. Please someone help me fix this problem my email is [email removed by Moderator]......

Last edited by a moderator:

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: samsung s4 i537 HELP HELP

no service menu, wont soft reset, imei is null, wont register a sim card, samsung at best buy tried just updating to the lastest lolipop still didnt fix. how do i fix this problem... ....I have brought the deviceno service menu, wont soft reset, imei is null, wont register a sim card, samsung at best buy tried just updating to the lastest lolipop still didnt fix. how do i fix this problem,.to best buy n the Samsung people updated it to the latest software but the problem was not resolved. What I had done is went to the service menu by *#9090# it shut off my device turned it back on n now all the problems and I have taken it to best buy also to att nobody has a clue how to fix all these issues. I'm am at a loss On how to fix it and out lot of money now. Please someone help me fix this problem my email is [email removed by Moderator]......

Welcome to the forums. What were you trying to do with the code?

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: samsung s4 i537 HELP HELP

9090 is the diagnostic configuration. It can be used for a lot of things - including wiping the IMEI if you make a mistake, which renders the phone just about useless.

Try Samsung Galaxy S 4 Active - XDA Forums There are some developers on XDA who know the phone well enough to tell you how to force-feed it its IMEI, which should fix everything else up, or at least allow an update or RAM to install correctly to fix any remaining problems. (The number is on the label under the battery. Write it down, because it'll be covered by the battery when you're doing it.)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad