Just got a replacement Galaxy S4 and noticed a couple differences between my old and new one. The new one has a blue line going across the top just underneath the notifications bar. It took me a minute to figure out it was indicating the battery life. Also, at the top of the screen in the middle of the notifications bar is a power-off icon. It stays at the top of the screen even when I pull down the bar. I keep accidentally hitting that power-off icon when I'm doing things. It's annoying and it's in the way. I can't figure out how to get rid of these two things. I mean, in the notifications bar I have the battery picture and the battery percentage next to it, so I don't need a third thing telling me how much battery power i have left. How do I get rid of the stupid blue battery line and the power-off icon.

-Update-
    Golfdriver97: Those two places were the first two places I looked. Nothing there.

Javier P: I took your advice and looked very closely at my apps and I found the culprit. It was one that I had downloaded to help me transfer stuff off my old phone onto my new phone. I uninstalled that app and those two icons are now gone! They were annoying. Thanks for your help =^.^=
    I attached a screenshot of what it looked like. You can see at the very top the power-off icon and that blue bar. I kept hitting that power-off icon almost every time I swiped down. Talk about frustrating! So, if anyone in the future has this issue you can learn from my mistake and take a look at their downloaded apps.
    Solved!
    Attached Thumbnails Why am I unable to remove items from display?-screenshot_2015-05-31-13-14-12.jpg  
    05-31-2015 08:54 AM
    Welcome to the forums. Do you have any of these options in Settings>Display, or Settings>battery?
    05-31-2015 09:53 AM
    If you don't find anything in your settings maybe your phone came with some battery saver app preinstalled. Some third party Toggles apps could put similar icons on your notification bar. Take an screenshot and post it here.
    Petra Sphinx likes this.
    05-31-2015 10:12 AM
    You're welcome. Glad you managed to fix it! And for future reference, what's the name of that app?

Instead of editing your first post write a new one, so it can be easier to find that you reported back
    Petra Sphinx likes this.
    05-31-2015 05:50 PM
    You're welcome. Glad you managed to fix it! And for future reference, what's the name of that app?

Instead of editing your first post write a new one, so it can be easier to find that you reported back
    Sorry about that. I realized I should have hit reply instead of edit after I had done it. Anyway, the app was called Smart Switch Anywhere and it was in the Samsung Galaxy store.
    Javier P likes this.
    05-31-2015 08:55 PM