Cleaning up my Galaxy S4 M919 Tmobile.

Kavan Sidhu

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
My friend is upgrading from Samsung Galaxy S4 M919 tmobile version 4.4.4 (not sure if it came with 4.4.4. Its slightly cracked but still works. He is letting me have it for cheap. Anyhow I know I can factory reset the phone. But my friend still has data on their like contacts and stuff. I can back it up but don't want to reset the phone just incase it doesn't work or does not bakup everything. But I still want to clean it up. I need to know which apps were installed later and which came with the phone.

These are direct screenshots from the device.

My Vintage Video Games: galaxy s4 m919 tmobile

Which of these came with the phone and which didn't?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Apps that came with the phone can't be uninstalled, so you could go to the App Manager and check each app. If it says "Uninstall Updates," that means it won't let you completely uninstall the app, and therefore it was preinstalled. If it says "Uninstall," that means it was installed by the user.

Kavan Sidhu

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
I also though about it and a uninstaller app "I forget the name" had a tab system apps and one tab 3rd party apps. But nice idea. However facebook says uninstall updates. And that never comes preinstalled. So its only for updated apps. After uninstalling updates it might let me uninstall all together.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Actually, Facebook does come preinstalled on some devices--it might be a special Samsung version. Try uninstalling Facebook's updates--it will probably revert to a Disable option.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dedehammac