Problems with front facing camera

Throwawayunodos

Jun 2, 2015
Visit site
Hello.

I am having a problem with the front-facing camera on my S4. Every time i turn it on, the camera screen displays a white screen. The settings buttons are still there and i can change settings as well. The camera and video camera button is still there and i can take a picture and video, but it just shows up all white. Audio is still there for any video taken, just not video, which is replaced with white. The other camera on my phone works perfectly, but not the front camera.

Any help can be appreciated for me.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I'd suspect that the front-facing camera module is faulty, and needs to be replaced.

heriel hephzibah

Oct 12, 2015
Visit site
Hello.

I am having a problem with the front-facing camera on my S4. Every time i turn it on, the camera screen displays a white screen. The settings buttons are still there and i can change settings as well. The camera and video camera button is still there and i can take a picture and video, but it just shows up all white. Audio is still there for any video taken, just not video, which is replaced with white. The other camera on my phone works perfectly, but not the front camera.

Any help can be appreciated for me.