Specifically, the Samsung Galaxy S4. I just performed the latest update to the operating system.

It has a different look and I want to ask for some help and/or opinions.

It used to be so simple to change the settings.

First, I would get to the Home screen - usually by pressing the Home key.

Then I would press Menus -> Settings and that's it! That would get me to the Settings screen.

From there, I could choose among the four main settings: Connections, My Device, Accounts and More

But now, it seems the menu key no longer works from the Home screen. Or maybe I'm just doing something wrong?

I have to get to the Settings menu by tapping on the very upper portion of the screen and dragging it down. That reveals the Settings button.

I tap that and the four settings appear.

But it seems to me that it was just so much simpler when I could tap on Menu then Settings. Two taps from the Home screen.

Is there any easy way for me to get to my Settings? Failing that, is there any way I can revert back to the old Operating System?

I would do that because I'm just in the middle of learning how things work and it seems to me most everything started with my getting to the Settings screen.
    06-02-2015 01:42 AM
    Moved your question to the S4 forum.
    06-02-2015 03:25 AM
    Easiest way is to drag the Settings gear icon to the bottom row of your home screen(dock row) that way it is always available on all your home screens.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    06-02-2015 07:02 AM
    Hey! Thanks very much. Never even considered that.
    06-02-2015 08:17 AM
    You can also use Power Toggles to add a toggle bar to the notification panel, and you can place a shortcut to Settings to the toggle bar. That way, it's a simple swipe down and tap.
    06-02-2015 11:26 AM