Icon are over lapping can't clear the Icons from the task bar on the top of screen. How can I get this cleared?

Wyo123

Jun 2, 2015
Visit site
Icon are over lapping can't clear the Icons from the task bar on the top of screen.

First of all thank you for any help.
This is my wife's phone and we are not tech savy. We aren't positive how or what she did to cause the problem. It is like the screens are over lapped. You can see that there are icons in front or on top of the icons on the desktop.If you swipe a new page slides over the top. The larger phone and message buttons at the bottom of the screen don't work. You have to swipe the screen and find the smaller phone button to make a call. The task bar at the top of the screen that tells you notifications will not clear even if you push clear. It doesn't show all those Icons in the list even. I am going to attach some photos of the problems. If you have a solution please be specific I am not great with all menu options.

Attachments

• Galaxy S4 problem.jpg
    Galaxy S4 problem.jpg
    193.7 KB · Views: 6
  • Galaxy S4 problem 2.jpg
    Galaxy S4 problem 2.jpg
    170 KB · Views: 6

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Re: Icon are over lapping can't clear the Icons from the task bar on the top of screen.

Try something. Change your wallpaper and see what happens.

Wyo123

Jun 2, 2015
Visit site
Re: Icon are over lapping can't clear the Icons from the task bar on the top of screen.

Thank you so much! It worked. I appreciate your help.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site

Glad it helped. And welcome to the forums! Most likely someone took an screenshot and used it as wallpaper with all the icons and notifications already there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trudycharles