Samsung Galaxy s4 - Getting blurry pictures - what to do?

Susanne Gronner

Jun 5, 2015
Visit site
Hi!

I am having issues with my Samsung Galaxy S4. Yesterday my tablet started to make the photos I took, blurry. As you see at the picture bellow, you cannot see much of the picture. Has anyone experience something similar as that before?

I used the table outdoors yesterday, but it was not raining. It had rained earlier that day, so could it be moist that has ruined the camera?

pic_71792_431471_13.jpg

Susanne

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
If you use a 3rd party camera, does it do the same? If it does, it might be that the camera sensor got screwed up. That definitely doesn't seem like a lens problem but either a sensor problem or a software problem (if a 3rd party camera doesn't do that, then it's your app).

Susanne Gronner

Jun 5, 2015
Visit site
If you use a 3rd party camera, does it do the same? If it does, it might be that the camera sensor got screwed up. That definitely doesn't seem like a lens problem but either a sensor problem or a software problem (if a 3rd party camera doesn't do that, then it's your app).

It is in a app we use that we have gotten the issue, so it is actually the app screwing with the camera?

Do you think it will help deleting the app and downloading it once more?

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
If a different camera app or the stock camera isn't doing it, then yeah, it's definitely the app you're using that's screwing up the image processing. Did you update the app or something? It wouldn't hurt to try and uninstall/re-install the app, but if it does it, I would send that to the developer as a bug they need to fix.

Also, if you're using any special filters or post-processing inside the app, try turning those off and see if an unfiltered, unprocessed image is still saving as jumbled pixels or if it's saving the right image.

Susanne Gronner

Jun 5, 2015
Visit site
If a different camera app or the stock camera isn't doing it, then yeah, it's definitely the app you're using that's screwing up the image processing. Did you update the app or something? It wouldn't hurt to try and uninstall/re-install the app, but if it does it, I would send that to the developer as a bug they need to fix.

Also, if you're using any special filters or post-processing inside the app, try turning those off and see if an unfiltered, unprocessed image is still saving as jumbled pixels or if it's saving the right image.

Thank you for your help!

I am trying to update the software, as well as redowloading the app. Hope it works!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MickTavia