Only recently my bluetooth in car system and my Samsung galaxy 4 have been having issues.
    My phone will ring and my car radio switches to ringing to tell me its ringing. I press the phone icon on the stereo and the call is answered. It then immediately goes back to the radio music and I can't use hands free. The call is still answered though on my phone. I have to then manually switch back to my car bluetooth on my phone to continue the call. Goes against hands free!
    I've tried forgetting my phone to the stereo and vice versa with the phone - didn't fix the problem
    I've tried using a friends phone to connect to stereo to make sure it wasn't the stereo system. It worked perfectly.
    I've put my phone into safe mode and tried and the connection works perfectly. So something running when not is safe mode is affecting my connection.
    Can anyone help me please??
    06-11-2015 12:55 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Is there any other Bluetooth device in the car that might be competing to connect for Phone Audio? Like a Bluetooth headset?

Also, go to Settings>Bluetooth, select the car device's settings, and make sure Phone Audio is checked on.
    06-11-2015 01:36 PM