Hi

I have been using S3 for more than two years now and apart from some glitches(which I believe every phone has), I have never faced any problem with my S3. I love my phone. And although i use note 3 neo alongside, yet most of my job is done with my S3! And it has been so far a great companion.

But point is it has aged. And i want to upgrade. And I really like the display and the overall feel of the S4! So what i want to know is, should i go for it? Or should I stick to my S3 and wait for a descent Galaxy to launch?

I can't decide. Need your help!
    06-13-2015 07:58 AM
    I would see what options you have with your carrier with an renewed contract! the S-4 is a great phone with plenty features and a fantastic camera! Accessories such as cases and chargers are available at reasonable prices! The S-4 recently received an upgrade through many carriers to Android 5.1 You can't go wrong!
    On the other hand the S-4 is a couple years old and the S-5 is getting more reasonable with the release of the S-6!

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions!
    Isabella Tuce likes this.
    06-13-2015 02:55 PM
    Thanks so much for the help!

Donno why but S5 fails to captivate me the way S4 did after it was released ! So I am not sure I would like to go for it unless I have no choices left.

As for the carrier,I don't worry about that, since I plan to take an unlocked one. But the thing worrying me is the battery because i hear a lot bad things about its poor backup! :/

I suppose you are using S4,so what's your take? I did like to hear from you.
    And thanks again for your time.
    06-13-2015 03:53 PM
    I get all day on a charge even for a long day! All Smartphones are bad on batteries because of all the things going on, Telephone, Gps, WIFI and I use bluetooth with my hearing aids. Battery problems can happen in areas with poor cell coverage or weak WIFI signals. i think mapping programs that use gps are the worst offenders.
    My wife and I have S-4 and have had no problem with the phone or battery. If I dropped it and broke the screen I would probably replace it with another. I like the features and screen size.

Manufactures keep adding screen size and brag about how thin the new ones are when they should be making them last a couple days on a charge!
    06-13-2015 05:20 PM
    Completely agree with you! They need to look more towards increasing the battery life than the screen size to no limit !

Thank you! I guess now I would better not think much and go with the S4! And suppose I will ! Your post helped me decide. Thanks.

Another thing, how does the S4 look in white? Does it appear worst in white? Should I go for the black one? What do you suggest?
    06-14-2015 04:06 AM
    Why dont you consider a S6?

I hear a lot of negative things about it. Yeah I guess that's the reason I haven't considered it !
    06-14-2015 08:59 AM
    I have a black and wife has a white S-4. She has hers in a pink Otterbox and I have mine in a generic bump protector so the color really does not matter! Both look great! We passed the store we purchased them and switched to Verizon and she made the comment that we had never been back to the store because we had not had a problem! We have been very pleased!
    06-14-2015 07:41 PM
    I have a black and wife has a white S-4. She has hers in a pink Otterbox and I have mine in a generic bump protector so the color really does not matter! Both look great! We passed the store we purchased them and switched to Verizon and she made the comment that we had never been back to the store because we had not had a problem! We have been very pleased!

That's really great to know! I hope I would be one happy customer as well!

Will pick the color that's available. Black is my preference though, since black looks gorgeous and doesn't get yellowish like the white! But yeah white does look sophisticated.

So now lets see...will go to the store tonight.

And thanks a ton for your help!
    06-15-2015 01:27 AM

Will pick the color that's available. Black is my preference though, since black looks gorgeous and doesn't get yellowish like the white! But yeah white does look sophisticated.

06-15-2015 01:28 AM

06-15-2015 01:28 AM
    Sorry for the triple post! Happened due to server error. :/
    06-15-2015 01:32 AM