I have 8 songs downloaded on my gtunes app on my Samsung S4. Four were downloaded at the same time and they all play on my car's bluetooth (2012 Mazda 3). A few days later I downloaded three more songs ... they do not play on my car's BT audio. I then downloaded another song - it does not play either. If I set the gtunes to one of the first 4 songs, the car recognizes it and plays beautifully. Once it goes through those 4 songs, though, there is silence. I have tried forwarding to the next track or going back and nothing works. Ideas?
    06-13-2015 01:34 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Do those 3 songs play normally over the phone's speaker? Or do they never play at all? The problem with GTunes is that it can potentially be used to download music that isn't supposed to be free, so some of those tracks might have some kind of copy protection, or they might be from shady sources to begin with, so the tracks might be corrupted (or worse, carry some kind of malicious code).
    06-14-2015 02:53 AM
    All of the songs play on my Samsung phone speaker but only the first 4 I downloaded play on my car's speakers. The whole point of downloading the music was to play it through the car speakers. Is there a better player for the Samsung phone? I will probably be buying a new phone in August (S6 Edge is what I am considering) ... so I need one that will be compatible with that. Also - wondering if it is better just to buy a mp3 player. If I continue to use my phone as a player, I don't mind paying for the software - just not sure what is best.
    Thank you!
    06-14-2015 07:30 AM
    Update: All of the songs will play through my car's speakers; however, I am not able to scroll through the songs using my car radio controls except for the original 4 I first downloaded. To play all of the others, I have to use the controls on my phone. Once the song ends, it just loops back to the start of the same song unless I manually change it using my phone. The original 4 will play one after the other and I can even use my car control to skip forward or go back. Any ideas as to how I can fix this?
    06-14-2015 12:26 PM
    Sorry, I'm afraid I don't have much else I can contribute here. Hopefully someone else familiar with that app can chime in!
    06-14-2015 06:25 PM