I tried to check my emails using the Email Icon, and not the Gmail app. If I try to login with my password to get rid of the problem, it comes back 'sign-in failed' and an annoying bell keeps ring. I've entered the correct password which works on my computer. I've tried turning it off, cancelling the notification, sweeping it off my screen, and am just short of throwing it out the window at present as it won't stop warning me that login has failed. Any suggestions
    06-16-2015 03:34 AM
    I tried to check my emails using the Email Icon, and not the Gmail app. If I try to login with my password to get rid of the problem, it comes back 'sign-in failed' and an annoying bell keeps ring. I've entered the correct password which works on my computer. I've tried turning it off, cancelling the notification, sweeping it off my screen, and am just short of throwing it out the window at present as it won't stop warning me that login has failed. Any suggestions
    Welcome to Android Central!

Why are you not just using the Gmail icon to check your Gmail? You can try going in to your email app and removing your Gmail account from it and adding it back.
    06-18-2015 08:47 AM