i have a samsung s4 5.0.1 lollipop and xfinity wifi high speed (50mbps) at home. i can connect to my wifi and have a great signal (150mbps connectivity) but internet runs super slow or if i leave the room with the router i get no connection. my gf has exact same phone and version of android and hers works fine any room in house, also daughter has iphone 5c and her wifi is fast any room in house. also my phone will connect and disconnect to wifi multiple times. also will connect to wifi at work or anywhere else and retain connectivity with fast speeds. only in my house does this happen. i have tried switching from 5ghz to 2.5ghz, i have reset my phone reset router, tried connecting with wps button to no avail. please help!!
    06-16-2015 03:22 PM
    i have a samsung s4 5.0.1 lollipop and xfinity wifi high speed (50mbps) at home. i can connect to my wifi and have a great signal (150mbps connectivity) but internet runs super slow or if i leave the room with the router i get no connection. my gf has exact same phone and version of android and hers works fine any room in house, also daughter has iphone 5c and her wifi is fast any room in house. also my phone will connect and disconnect to wifi multiple times. also will connect to wifi at work or anywhere else and retain connectivity with fast speeds. only in my house does this happen. i have tried switching from 5ghz to 2.5ghz, i have reset my phone reset router, tried connecting with wps button to no avail. please help!!
    Welcome to Android Central!

Sounds like you have some kind of wifi bug on your phone. You may have done this but figured I would ask did you try forgetting the connections and reconnecting? When you say reset your phone do you mean you did a factory reset?
    06-19-2015 07:31 AM