Ever since updating to lollipop, my verizon galaxy s4 has just been bugging out in all sorts of ways. The number of problems got to the point where I had to preform a factory reset on my phone. That seemed to fix most of the problems, but after moving all of my photos back to the SD card the SD card back into the phone, it began deleting one specific photo album labed Art. So, I took the SD card out once I realized this folder wasn't there and added it back to my SD card and back into my phone Once more. AGAIN, just a day later, the same exact folder is gone again. I figured it was an SD card problem, so after placing the folder back into the sd card and into my phone a third time, I moved the file to my phone's internal memory, and it was there for a few days. When I went to look at the folder today though, it was gone again.

WHY is this happening? I really don't know how to fix this and that folder is really important for my schooling. :/
    06-18-2015 06:35 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Just to clarify--when you say that the folder is gone, do you mean that you can't see the folder in the Gallery app any more, or that the actual directory has disappeared when you explore with My Files or some other file manager app?
    06-19-2015 02:17 AM