Hi om having my galaxy s4phone for for 28 months now.. and i still loveit full,however
    A couple of months a go he diddint wanted to charge anymore.but the problem solved itself.. now a couple months later the camera sometimes stuck it takes long before finding wifi and sometimes he random switch off... i yesterday did a full factory reset and he seems to work perfect again.. im a heavy power user who travels 8months a year and dont use computer or tv.. everything on my phone.. can a factory reset prevent me from buying a newone or is it just the end of my phone?if,i like to buy a galaxy note 4
    Thx!
    08-02-2015 05:46 AM
    Hi om having my galaxy s4phone for for 28 months now.. and i still loveit full,however
    A couple of months a go he diddint wanted to charge anymore.but the problem solved itself.. now a couple months later the camera sometimes stuck it takes long before finding wifi and sometimes he random switch off... i yesterday did a full factory reset and he seems to work perfect again.. im a heavy power user who travels 8months a year and dont use computer or tv.. everything on my phone.. can a factory reset prevent me from buying a newone or is it just the end of my phone?if,i like to buy a galaxy note 4
    Thx!
    If a factory reset solves the issue, and you have no hardware-related faults with the phone, then you can keep it.

However, if these same faults keep occurring, then I'd say it's best to upgrade if it keeps happening.

(Also, this should be in the Galaxy S4 thread)
    08-02-2015 05:55 AM