1. AC Question's Avatar
    Since the Lollipop 5 upgrade, my message notification blue light nor sound chime 8% of my contacts (who live within 4 miles) do not notify me a message is waiting. I only know if I happen unlock the phone and actively LOOK. For the other 92% of contacts, the messages come thru fine. This has caused some ugly misunderstandings.....

    Samsung Galaxy S4
    08-16-2015 09:08 PM

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-11-2015, 03:07 PM
  2. Turning wi-fi on, how long should it take?
    By AC Question in forum Google Nexus 5
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-17-2015, 11:37 AM
  3. How can I fix a server error on my Google Play Store App?
    By AC Question in forum Google Play Store
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-16-2015, 09:21 PM
  4. Galaxy Note 5 Tempered Glass Thread
    By Cases Blue in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 5
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-16-2015, 07:21 PM
  5. Best Galaxy Note 5 Tempered Glass Screen protecter
    By roigi manson in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 5
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-16-2015, 07:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD