I have numerous problems with my Galaxy S4

A

AC Question

I bought my Galaxy S4 at the start of June and after one month it was already giving me problems I thought I had fixed them but now they have come back.

1. I keep getting an error message saying that my SD card was unexpectedly removed and my Apps on the home screen blank out and I can't open them from the home screen but I can open them from my app library.

2. When I plug in my phone in to charge for a long time (e.g. over night) then I can't get my phone to wake again, the LED at the top of the screen is still lit bit to use my phone I have to switch it off completely and then turn it on again. This means I can't use my phone as an alarm clock.

3. I have just installed the Google Now Launcher and when I clear all recent apps my homescreen kind of buggs out and it seems as if the Launcher closes as well when I clear my recent apps, I first have to press the home button to get back to my home screen. This is not the case with the default launcher, but I would really like to use the Google Now Launcher and I was wondering of anyone knows a solution.

The first two problems are still the most annoying and after I had done a factory reset and formated my SD, I thought I had fixed the problems but 1 month later they came back.
It would be great if you guys could help me with this, as it is really frustrating.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmitrbol