My SGS4 mini's system keeps crashing and I can't do anything, how can I stop this?

A

AC Question

My SGS4 mini's system keeps crashing and I can't do anything

I have a rooted/jailbroken Samsung Galaxy S4 mini. It's been rooted for a few months and everything has been working fine till this morning.

I've been doing something on Xposed installed, I installed a new module. Since it requires reboot to activate it, I rebooted my device (I've done that before and everything was ok), and when I turned on it showed home screen and said "Unfortunately, the process com.android.systemui has stopped." I clicked ok since that was the only thing I could do, then it said "Unfortunately, iLauncher has stopped." (Yeah I've been doing something with iLauncher trying to make it look like iOS, I've had that launcher before and it was working fine so I don't think that's the problem.) After that, it kept showing me those two and switching home wallpaper and lock screen wallpaper (both empty without apps or widgets). Then after 15-20 times of showing those boxes, it just started switching home screen wallpaper and a completely black screen. I tried rebooting again, but still the same thing happened.

I can only go to S voice by clicking home button, I can also turn the sound up or down and reboot it or turn it off. It shows no signs of chacharging while it's on, only when I turn it off.

Please help me if you can, thanks.