I'm getting a "Download failed" error on my S4 mini error when trying to download pictures from Whatsapp. I cannot send or download pictures/photos. The messages says "The download was unable to complete. Please try again later." Whatsapp is up to date, the OS is up to date.
    09-01-2015 07:26 AM
    How about the storage on your phone?
    Do you have enough?
    If so, turn the phone off, take the battery out and wait a few minutes. Put the battery back in and turn the phone on, try again and let us know if it worked.
    09-01-2015 07:31 AM
    How about the storage on your phone?
    Do you have enough?
    If so, turn the phone off, take the battery out and wait a few minutes. Put the battery back in and turn the phone on, try again and let us know if it worked.
    I have a A3 2016 edition which I bought last year in April,I have same problem as well for the past two months(Download failed-The download was unable to complete Please try again)I contacted my service provider to try and resolve this unfortunately they can't help as they said to me that it has got nothing to do with them. I also had re-install WhatsApp and updated it but still getting this problem. I can only be able to download pictures, videos ,voice notes and documents that I sent on WhatsApp when I access it through via another mobile phone only when they turn on their mobile hotspot on their phone and me to access it when switching on Wi-Fi to connect via mobile hot spot and turning off my mobile data then I'm able but then it charges on the other mobile phone.

Please guide me of how I can fix this on Samsung A3 2016 Edition for my WhatsApp.
    03-27-2017 10:09 AM
    I'm having this issue of not being able to download any pictures,voice notes, videos ,statuses of my contacts on WhatsApp and audios. This is happening on WhatsApp on this phone of mine Samsung A3 2016 Edition, have contacted my network service provider and unfortunately they can't assist since WhatsApp is not their application which they support. Can you urgently assist on what steps I should take to resolve this it has a huge impact on things that I used daily for my personal work.
    05-03-2017 08:22 AM
    Hi all, was this problem ever solved?
    I have the very same issue, my new android phone won't download any media. I have over 100gb if space free!
    I look forward to your reply. Thank you.
    12-31-2017 01:35 PM