zavale01

Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
Amazing software. Congratulations.
My problems is OTG. My s4 GT-I9500 lollipop android not recognise otg.I test the otg adapter to any phones even others s4 it works.but in my phone not recognise. I try with lot otg adapter and nothing. I bought a new one and nothing. But all adapters works with others s4. Why i have to do to???because i need to transfer files from usb flash drive to the phone and vice versa. Thanks

Posted via the Android Central App

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
With OTG the only thing I know works is an SD card reader. Could you get the data from the USB drive onto an SD card?

extraclass

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
An OTG adapter with the S4 will recognize a Mouse, Keyboard or Memory stick! It sounds like you may have a defective port in your phone!!

If you can connect to a USB port on your computer you can transfer the files to the computer! If that doesn't work you probably will have to replace the port connector! The OTG compatible connectors have 11 pins instead of the usual 5! Look in the post with a magnifying glass and see if there is some trash causing the problem. It doesn't take much!

zavale01

Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
With my laptop it works but disconnect. I think is phisical problem. I will change micro usb port of the phone. Maibe it become good.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad