Hi everybody !
    Like my title, about 1 week ago, i received a notification upgrade to android 5. And i did it.
    After upgrade, i felt android 5.0 very kool, i like it's ringtones, UI, icon, and very smooth running.
    But, back and menu option not working, back button i can fix with assistance notification menu or some app i found in app store, but i can't with menu button . After 3 days try to adapt with no back and menu button and find out many fix methods, i gave up, i decided return android 4.2.2 stock rom -> all function is OK.

Here is some methods i did when i try to fix problem back button:
    - Reset, shutdown, reset cache, reset factory, reuprom android 5 -> Fail
    - Turn touch key light 1.5s, 6s, always turn on ( reboot after choose ) -> Fail
    - Press #*2663# -> press Touch key update -> Fail
    - Press #*#*2663#*#* -> Nothing appeare.

Some body have any idea to fix that.
    10-12-2015 12:05 AM
    Same issue here.

Tried aswell all possibilities listed above. This error occured after I reinstalled StockROM (previously CM11).

Any help appreciated!
    Ben
    10-21-2015 01:43 PM
    Here's a fix for soft buttons on Samsung Galaxy S4 i9505.
    My phone got wet in the jeans (riding moto in rain). After taking it apart and have it sit in rice for a night, the soft buttons were still not working and the gyroscope sensor would fail the test (pictures all upside down, random rotation moments, etc.). Asked the internet for a solution, but only got a workaround: the accessibility menu. But the gyroscope was still messed up (the test would fail from the test menu - access the test menu dialing *#0*# )

I got it all working this way (both buttons and gyroscope working):

Dial *#2663# (hardware update menu)
    Press "SensorHub FW Update"
    The phone will think for a moment, then will restart. When it came back, it was all working!
    Good luck!
    07-05-2016 03:50 PM