Help!!! Gallery problem...

RAvEcREAToR23

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
Hello if i restart my s4 gallery at time not shows all albums (all in sd card)and in some albums shows not all pic in them and loves like delete pictures from phone memory!
How solve this?

Posted via the Android Central App

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
If all of the photos are on the microSD card, I'd be concerned that the card is getting corrupt. Unmount the card (in Settings>Storage), remove it, and insert it into your computer. Backup all of your photos now to the hard drive. Now run chkdsk to look for bad sectors: http://forums.androidcentral.com/am...guide-using-chkdsk-fix-corrupted-sd-card.html. I'd try a different SD card to see if the problems persist.

RAvEcREAToR23

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
If all of the photos are on the microSD card, I'd be concerned that the card is getting corrupt. Unmount the card (in Settings>Storage), remove it, and insert it into your computer. Backup all of your photos now to the hard drive. Now run chkdsk to look for bad sectors: http://forums.androidcentral.com/am...guide-using-chkdsk-fix-corrupted-sd-card.html. I'd try a different SD card to see if the problems persist.

I think card is ok... Just gallery do not want show images...(if restart phone more times it shows all images) And as at times pic in phone memory deleted... So it is nothing wrong with card... Also when gallery not shows all pic they is if go from my files 📁 just gallery not shows them all...

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Ok, try going to the App Manager, select Gallery, and Clear Cache/Clear Data, then Force Stop. Now open it again and wait a few seconds for the database to repopulate. Do the problems persist?

RAvEcREAToR23

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
Ok, try going to the App Manager, select Gallery, and Clear Cache/Clear Data, then Force Stop. Now open it again and wait a few seconds for the database to repopulate. Do the problems persist?

I think now works restarted just 1 time. But thanks for info =)