Files are getting restored on SD card even after format

Mashal Rane

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Issue:

I'm having an issue with my microSD card that is when i tried formatting the card the files re-appear even after format complete notification is shown. Anyone knows why this is happening? It's like the phone is perpetually stuck with the same files.

Mobile Details:

Model Number : GT-I9500
Android Version: 5.0.1

SD - Card Details:

Transcend Memory Card MicroSDHC 16GB Class 10

Mashal Rane

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Hi,

I tried formatting it through Desktop by inserting it in a card reader even though i am facing the same issue. I suppose the back up programs which you are talking about are on the phone right?

monsieurms

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

I tried formatting it through Desktop by inserting it in a card reader even though i am facing the same issue. I suppose the back up programs which you are talking about are on the phone right?

Well, that should do it. Even if you have the backup programs on the cloud, they wouldn't automatically download again

HOWEVER, if you then reinstalled such programs again, once you hooked them into your accounts, they might auto download, depending on settings---for instance, a cloud service like Drive, or Copy.

That's all I can think of, assuming you are certain that you formatted the card and it wasn't write-protected. It would be interesting to try it in another computer and see if the 2d computer ALSO says the card is blank. Have you run a malware scan?

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maximusdebois