Hi I'm new to this matters and I can not go any further with my phone. I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 from sprint. This is what I did:

1. Root with SU -> good
    2. Unlock for domestic use with GSM -> good
    3. Modifying base band to use GSM -> good. After this step I was able to make phone calls and text with my t-mobile SIM Card, but I wasn't able to get data.
    4. Modify build.prop to add:
    ril.sales_code=LOL
    ro.csc.sales_code=LOL

Its look that I did something wrong in this step after modifying the file because after the restart the phone stay in a black screen. I'm able to see that my computer detect the phone but I can't connect to it. I try using adb and the list of devices connected came empty.

Any help...?
    11-19-2015 07:02 AM
    Welcome to the forums. Are the Samsung drivers up to date?
    11-19-2015 08:51 AM
    Hi I'm new to this matters and I can not go any further with my phone. I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 from sprint. This is what I did:

1. Root with SU -> good
    2. Unlock for domestic use with GSM -> good
    3. Modifying base band to use GSM -> good. After this step I was able to make phone calls and text with my t-mobile SIM Card, but I wasn't able to get data.
    4. Modify build.prop to add:
    ril.sales_code=LOL
    ro.csc.sales_code=LOL

Its look that I did something wrong in this step after modifying the file because after the restart the phone stay in a black screen. I'm able to see that my computer detect the phone but I can't connect to it. I try using adb and the list of devices connected came empty.

Any help...?
    Welcome to Android Central!

You might need to restore the phone back to factory first and then start all over. Check out this guide if all else fails.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...sung-kies.html
    Golfdriver97 likes this.
    11-19-2015 08:54 AM
    Did you have a custom recovery loaded? In situations like this, there is often only a couple of options; reload a nandroid backup of the system image before modification, or reload the factory.
    Golfdriver97 likes this.
    11-19-2015 08:55 AM