Accidentally rebooted S4 into restore mode, stuck in TWRP. What should I do?

pb_dvle

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
Accidentally rebooted S4 into restore mode, stuck in TWRP

I accidentally chose restore mode when attempting to reboot my phone and now I'm stuck in the TWRP at every boot up. My brother put the Wicked ROM

Tried to reboot to system but it still goes to TWRP. When plugged in to charge it just vibrates-pauses-vibrates-pauses continuously. Help would be much appreciated

edit: while messing around and trying to get back to normal boot I restored a backup I think, what effect will that have?​

Last edited:

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Re: Accidentally rebooted S4 into restore mode, stuck in TWRP

If you restored a backup that will return your phone to the exact state it was in when it was done. Any apps, messages, etc that you had on there will be the same. Anything done afterwards will be gone.

pb_dvle

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site

If you restored a backup that will return your phone to the exact state it was in when it was done. Any apps, messages, etc that you had on there will be the same. Anything done afterwards will be gone.

my current guess is that i have to reflash a ROM into my phone? or should my previous wicked rom still be on there?

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site

my current guess is that i have to reflash a ROM into my phone? or should my previous wicked rom still be on there?
Sorry for the late reply. Your backups should still be there unless you deleted them. If you restore that it should work. Before you do that, you can try wiping the cache partition and then rebooting

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maximusdebois