I accidentally uninstalled the weather channel, so how do I install it & get rid of Accuweather?

A

AC Question

I accidently uninstalled the weather channel sohow do I install it & get rid of Accuweather?

I accidentally uninstalled the Weather Channel on my Samsung Galaxy S4 & AccuWeather is on my cell instead How do I get rid of AccuWeather & re install The Weather Channel Help AccuWeather & it's taking up 1/2 my screen!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: I accidentally uninstalled the weather channel, so how do I install it & get rid of Accuweather?

Welcome to Android Central! Do you mean that you removed the Weather Channel widget from your homescreen, or that you completely uninstalled the app from your phone?

You can reinstall apps easily from the Google Play Store. Once installed, add the widget to the homescreen by long-pressing any empty part of the homescreen, select Add Widget, find the Weather Channel widget, long-press it, and drag it to the homescreen.

You can remove any unwanted widget on the homescreen by long-pressing it, then dragging it to the Remove or trashcan icon at the top of the homescreen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech