If I purchase a used sprint GS4, can I use the screen and digitializer on my Verizon GS4?

A

AC Question

If I purchase a used sprint GS4, can I use the screen and digitializer on my verizon GS4

2 months ago, my step daughter dropped my verizon gs4 and broke the digitalizer. I took it to a phone repair place on her mothers suggestion, they fixed it, by putting on a new digitalizer and glass, I guess it came as a unit. Anyway, 2 months later my phone was on the bed, I sat on it (weigh 230) and it once again broke the digitalizer but the glass is in perfect condition. Before these fools fixed it, I had the phone for almost 2 years used it on the jobs ect and never had an issue. After some inquiry it seems they used generic brand parts and wont make good on the product. So I am trying to fix this phone for the cheapest I can. I found a sprint GS4 a person is selling but the phone is a contract phone he defaulted on a contract with (he claims he paid for the phone) Anyway all I need is the digitalizer and glass. Can I either swap those parts over on my phone, (are they the same) or use my verizon motherboard in his phone and which would be easier?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance