I will be receiving my replacement Galaxy S4 phone today; screen went black and non-responsive. I have a bunch of games, pics, apps and associated data on the old phone. I've already copied over to my laptop.

What I'd like to do is copy these to the new phone and have the new one run exactly as the old. Is this possible?
    02-26-2016 01:51 PM
    I will be receiving my replacement Galaxy S4 phone today; screen went black and non-responsive. I have a bunch of games, pics, apps and associated data on the old phone. I've already copied over to my laptop.

What I'd like to do is copy these to the new phone and have the new one run exactly as the old. Is this possible?
    Welcome to Android Central!

You can give it a try, it might work. Most apps try to create a folder when they are first opened or if there is one already there it will look to that folder. Not sure if the data will work but you can give it a try and let us know how it goes.

Welcome to Android Central!

You can give it a try, it might work. Most apps try to create a folder when they are first opened or if there is one already there it will look to that folder. Not sure if the data will work but you can give it a try and let us know how it goes.
    03-02-2016 09:50 AM