Why am I unable to connect my S4 to any wifi anymore?

tinny88

Apr 26, 2016
Visit site
i cannot connect to any wi fi anymore i have a samsung galaxy s4 ? please help

it has been hit and miss for last couple of weeks and now it will not connect at all.
you slide the slider to the right and it waits a few seconds and just slides back to the left. I have read some stuff on other forums but it goes over my head seems to technical for me. I backed it up and did factory reset then restored but it is still the same ? anybody know please help. some people suggested it was because of a software update and few people having problem ? please help if can its doing my head in now.

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Re: i cannot connect to any wi fi anymore i have a samsung galaxy s4 ? please help

Hi Tinny

Did this start happening after a software update? If you did the factory reset, and the problem still exists, then I'm afraid there's nothing else to do, other than going to sammobile.com, find you software version and flash it with Odin.

Does this occur on other wifi' modems too? have you tried it on others?

Chris

tinny88

Apr 26, 2016
Visit site
Re: i cannot connect to any wi fi anymore i have a samsung galaxy s4 ? please help

hi chris , it might of happened after an update im unsure , also its rebooted itself last week sometime also. it does not connect to any wi fi at all. as for the sammobile thing I aint got a clue what are talking about . lol....sorry . any help would be very welcome.

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
I would suggest then, that you take your device to a local Best Buy, if you have one....and ask them to flash your device with the current OEM software. Unless you're 100% confident in using Odin on your own, I would not try it.

Alternatively, you can take it to a mobile repair shop, to whom services samsung, and they should be able to do the flash....but, Samsung Counters at Best Buy's, do it for free.

Hope this helps!

Chris

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz