Hi,

I've got a Samsung Galaxy S4 with an SD Card. I wanted to clear some external memory so attached my phone via a USB lead to my computer. I found the folder I wanted to transfer (one I created NOT the DCIM one) and cut and then pasted it to my computer hard drive. A window came up saying it was calculating the time required, this was up about 5 minutes with not result, so I decided to cancel the operation. I clicked on cancel, waited while the process was cancelled and then went to my phone SD card but the original folder had disappeared. A new folder had been created on my computer but this was empty and when I right clicked to see if there was anything in the clipboard the paste option was greyed out.

I haven't disconnected the phone from my computer yet.

Can someone please help me to find those photos I know (hope)they are somewhere I just don't know where.

Thanks
    adss likes this.
    06-22-2016 07:31 AM
    Always copy and paste, it saves a lot of heartache if things go wrong. Download a program called Recuva to your PC, pop the SD card in a card reader and run the program. You stand a very good chance of getting them back.
    Always copy and paste, it saves a lot of heartache if things go wrong. Download a program called Recuva to your PC, pop the SD card in a card reader and run the program. You stand a very good chance of getting them back.
    06-22-2016 07:47 AM