I need help with my phone urgently. So earlier today 07/17/2016 I pulled out my phone from my back pocket and clicked the lock button but it refused to light up the screen. I took off the back and ripped out the battery and put it back in because its happened before and that usually does it. As of recently its been having some overheating issues too but it wasn't really overheating that I know of when it did this. So after I put the battery back in it vibrated as if it was about to turn on and popped up the title screen but then it went black so I thought it died and out it on the charger for a little bit. There was no normal charging symbol or charge light that came on but I just let it set. After a bit I ripped out the battery again and let it set a little with it out. Well then my dad took it and kept pressing side buttons after putting the battery back in and now its a black screen with the green android symbol in the middle. In the upper left hand corner it reads:
    "ODIN MODE (in bright red coloring)
    PRODUCT NAME: SPH-L720T
    CURRENT BINARY: Samsung Official
    SYSTEM STATUS: Official
    REACTIVATION LOCK: OFF
    KNOX KERNEL LOCK: 0x0
    KNOX WARRANTY VOID: 0x0
    CSB-CONFIG-LSB: 0x30
    SECURE DOWNLOAD: ENABLE (in blue)
    WRITE PROTECTION: Enable (in gray)
    eMMC BURST MODE enabled (in gray)"
    I just want to use it like a normal phone. I have no idea what any of that means and I don't know what to do from here. I don't understand things like root and special terms. I'm not a phone person, I barely even knew what phone I had until now. Help please.
    07-17-2016 07:38 PM
    Drop the battery out again, give it a few minutes, put battery back in and start using only the power button. Don't touch the other buttons when starting the device. It should just boot up as usual. Good luck and let us know if it worked out...
    07-17-2016 09:56 PM